Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Peace

It's Christmas Eve. My home is almost buried in snow because of a series of snowstorms that have hammered our area relentlessly. However, today is much more peaceful. The snow has stopped and the wind has died down. The Christmas day forecast is for a quiet, sunny day. It is as if God's creation has entered into a time of peace for this most holy of days.
It is my prayer that I and my family will enter into a time of peace as well. The commercial bombardment is almost over, the presents will all soon be open, and we will be looking a brand new year square in the eyes.
I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas. I wish you prosperity, protection, and most of the peace that comes from knowing Christ. May this Christmas season be a time of peace for you and yours.
I look forward to writing more in 2009, and I hope to get more feedback as well.

In the name of Christ...Merry Christmas!

No comments: